Do you want to save energy whilst doing something for the world? The financing of solar power panels, insulation or pellet central heating boiler represents a significant cost.
The consumer credit might allow you to consider this new task more quickly.
Create your project a success with credit score
The energy saving function that can be envisaged is very many:
- You wish to redo the thermal insulating material of your home to reduce your heating system bills.
- You wish to install a boiler, a wood burning stove, or a heat pump.
- You are thinking of getting solar panels installed on the roof of your property.
- You are interested in setting up a Canadian well or even a dual flow VMC to wash the air in your home.
The energy savings mortgage can help you make your project a real possibility, whatever it may be:
- You can buy your equipment or start work even although you do not have the savings offered to do it right now.
- Energy saving work can be a relatively heavy budget, but there are lots of aids to encourage the transition to renewable energy. Thus, the conditions for obtaining dedicated loans are extremely advantageous.
- The interest levels for credit work are down and make the utilization of a loan for this work really interesting.
How much to borrow for the energy saving work?
To learn the amount of the envelope, you need to target the work to consider:
- At the degree of heating:
- For a heat pump, are expecting up to € 20, 000 for a geothermal model.
- For a wood pellet boiler: total to € 18, 000 for the most expensive models.
- For a wood stove: the most efficient models cost up to € 15, 000.
- In terms of insulation: depending on the material used, the purchase price can range from € 5 to € 80 per m².
- At the level of air quality:
- For a double flow VMC: expect an average of € 2, 000 in the nine and € 3, 500 in renovation.
- For a good Canadian well, expect at least $ 2, 000.
- For a solar installation:
- For photovoltaic panels (electricity producers): for a power of 3 kW, expect on average € 15, 000.
- For solar thermal panels (heat producers): for a 10 m² installation, count about € 10, 000.
In addition to the cost of equipment, it will be important to provide that of the workforce. Everything will depend on assembling your shed and the professional you’ll be addressing. Contact at least 3 different, to which you will ask for quotes, to compare their rates, but also their benefits.
You can find financial aids for energy conserving works:
- VAT reduced to 5. 5% for certain materials and the cost of labor;
- reduction of your property tax, under conditions;
- grant awarded by the Ahn (National Housing Authority) to the owners;
- aid from local authorities, and so on
What credit to choose for your energy conserving work?
The credit for financing energy saving works is a work loan. There are many:
- The loan allocated: as its name suggests, with this kind of credit, the money borrowed must certanly be assigned to a specific use, detailed in the contract. A proof of expense will undoubtedly be required.
- The non-public loan: it is more flexible, you can spend the loaned sum as you wish. You’ll not be asked for proof expenses.
The loan works can borrow up to € 75, 000. The maximum repayment period differs depending on the institutions you might be dealing with, but most often it should be up to 10 years.
The revolving loan, recently known as “revolving”, is another package:
- A functional reserve of money is at your ultimate disposal: you can spend this item totally or in part, the times you want.
- Somebody pay benefits only on most of the funds actually spent.
- As you make every-month payments to repay the loan, the on hand cash pool is rejuvenated.
The most that can be borrowed with this most of these credit varies depending on the institute you are contacting.
The realization of energy costly works makes you eligible for the particular tax credit:
- This energy several tax credit is thirty percent on the amounts spent (excluding labor costs).
- It is accessible to all: title-holders and tenants.
- The credit limit is considered on the basis of the expenses sustained: a maximum of € 8, 1000 per person, every 5 decades (€ 16, 000 for your couple, to which can be placed € 400 additional for each dependent).
How to get the loan works for your own energy saving project?
Prefer to find the best rate for your economical work? Thanks to our comparator, you can select in all openness the offer best fit to your needs:
- Begin by entering the actual you want to borrow and the full payment term.
- You get direct access to the best rate negotiated at our people, free of charge and without commitment.
To develop the file, you will then need to afford some documents:
- a proof of url of less than 3 months;
- proof of identity;
- your last three or statements of accounts;
- proof of resources: this past 3 payslips for example , also tax notice.
This list of receipts merely exhaustive and may vary tp suit the establishment where you take the bank
After looking into your file, you will soon receive a personalized loan price. If you sign this serve up, you will have a 14-day cooling-off moment.